The Culture of Brittany is made up of Breton culture, and Celtic culture. Brittany's strongest international connections tend to be in the United Kingdom, particularly in the Celtic groups of Cornwall and Wales, and in Canada.
Brittany is the English-language name for the region called Breizh in the native Breton language, or Brezhoneg, and Bretagne in French. Once independent, as the Duchy of Brittany, and then a duchy within France, Brittany is now the name of an administrative area (rÃ©gion), whose capital is Rennes.
- Breton language, a Celtic language.
- Gallo language, a Romance language.
Food and Drink
- kouign amann
- Fest Noz
- Festival Interceltique de Lorient
- Kalan GoaÃ±v
- Flag of Brittany
- Bro Gozh ma ZadoÃ¹
- Breton music
- Outline of culture
- Outline of France
- BLOG BREIZH - Blog of information about Brittany
- Coiffe pictures. Le Festival Interceltique de Lorient 2002
- French Wikipedia links
- (French) Lexique du costume breton
- (French) Culture bretonne